Quick and Easy Romantic Ideas
No time to plan for romance or just need a romantic idea in a pinch? These quick and easy romantic ideas can be done at the spur of the moment.
1. Warm your loves bath towel in the dryer while they’re in the shower.
2. Go to the mall and split $20 between you and your love. Split up and find surprises for a romantic or seductive evening together. Keep your findings a surprise until that evening.
3. Stick a note on the remote control, “Come turn me on!”
4. Go to the movie theater just to make out. Get there early so you can sit in the back row.
5. Cut different sized hearts from colored paper. Write love messages on them such as “I love your smile”, and “You make me laugh. ” Hide the hearts throughout the house for your love to find.
6. Be extra nice when your love has had a bad day.
7. Make wishes together by tossing coins in fountains every chance you get.
8. Hide a love note in your love’s pants or coat pocket.
9. The slightest change in your normal routine can spark romance. Try using candles for mood lighting. They come in all shapes, sizes and smells. Aromatherapy candles are great for setting a mood and pheromone candles act as an aphrodisiac.
10. Write down your romantic fantasies and then pick a night to share them with each other.
11. Plan ahead; mark all the special upcoming days on your calendar.
12. Tonight, eat dinner by candlelight.
13. Plant a note or two in a book your love is reading. Write “I love you,” “I want you,” or “XOXOXO. “
14. Take a candlelit shower together.
15. Go to a coffee shop – just to sit together and talk. Or get coffee to go – go for a long scenic drive together.
16. Be naughty, play hooky together. Do whatever you want together.
17. Drive for an hour or two just to have a picnic or stop at a restaurant you’ve never been at.
18. While your love is taking a shower, sneak in and write, “I love you! ” on the steamed mirror.
19. Next time you’re walking anywhere, grab your love’s hand or walk arm and arm.
20. Sit by the fire together roasting marshmallows or drinking wine.