Tess Holliday, whose new ebook The Not So Subtle Art of Being a Fat Girl drops on September 26, shared 25 attention-grabbing details about herself with Us Weekly.
1. I’m frightened of centipedes.
2. My first bra was a Smurf’s rainbow coaching bra.
three. My mother received shot within the head once I was 10.
four. I received my first tattoo once I was 18 by a man that was simply launched from jail.
5. I’ve about 30 tattoos however, I misplaced rely.
6. When I solely had one tattoo, I proudly wore a T-shirt that mentioned “ink-aholic.”
7. I had two pet hamsters named Chanel and Mason.
eight. I went to highschool in a Walmart constructing.
9. I’ve heard that I appear like Drew Barrymore fairly a couple of instances, however I at all times reply with “I appear like I ate Drew Barrymore.”
10. My favourite film was Amelie and due to that my husband proposed to me in a photograph sales space.
11. The neighborhood ice cream man is aware of me by my first identify — we’re shut.
12. My first youngster’s center identify got here from a Christian screamo band named Emery.
13. The greatest false impression about me is that individuals assume I don’t exercise.
14. I hate the sound of plastic utensils touching one another.
15. I can put my legs behind my head.
16. My favourite stay performer is Dolly Parton, and I’ve her tattooed on my arm.
17. Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors album modified my life.
18. My go-to karaoke tune is Dixie Chicks’ “Goodbye Earl.”
19. I’m obsessive about Disneyland. My favourite journey is the Storybook cruise. And don’t overlook the pineapple Dole Whip.
20. One time I met Kevin Costner at Disneyland and advised him that he appeared like “Kevin Costner.”
21. I’ve a scar on my finger from a rat chew.
22. If I might stay wherever on the planet it could be London.
23. My favourite vacation was at all times the Fourth of July however I’m not feeling very patriotic just lately.
24. The greatest recommendation I’ve ever obtained was from Ice-T and he mentioned, “Haters hate up.”
25. I accumulate Miss Piggy, Trolls, and Polly Pockets.
Want tales like these delivered straight to your telephone? Download the Us Weekly iPhone app now!
For the newest movie star leisure, information and way of life movies, subscribe to Us Weekly’s YouTube Page.
Tess Holliday: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me (I Have About 30 Tattoos But Lost Count!) by: Pamela Hendrix published: